www.namukini.com (“Website”) is a platform where users can share with other users of the Website blogs, videos, posts, etc., on varied topics ranging from food and health to travel, personal experiences and inspirations. As the Website allows its users to upload their experiences online, a substantial amount of the content available on the Website is user generated content. Due to the large number of users and user generated content, it is not possible for Kynkyny Media to monitor all content that is made available on the Website.
As users of the Website, you have certain responsibilities to yourselves and to each other. You are requested to “report abuse” with respect to content that you find questionable or offensive or in any manner violative of Kynkyny Media’s policies. Kynkyny Media requests its users to adhere to its policies and report instants of abuse to Kynkyny Media in all such cases, including those mentioned below:
1. Hate speech: Kynkyny Media does not tolerate hate speech. Please grant each other mutual respect when you communicate on this Website. While discussion and exchange of ideas should be encouraged, Kynkyny Media does not encourage distinguishing individuals based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or disease. Hate speech includes debasing or dehumanizing language and incitement of violence or prejudicial action against an individual or group of people based on their affiliation. You are required not to indulge in such behaviour and to bring such behaviour by other users to the attention of Kynkyny Media.
2. Malicious Content: Do not post such content, which directly or indirectly, defames someone or injures or maligns someone’s reputation by making malicious personal attacks without any political, professional or social commentary.
3. Sex and Nudity: Kynkyny Media does not encourage nudity or pornography. This Website or any material contained on this website is not intended to create, possess or distribute any obscene or pornographic material. Before posting debatable or questionable content, be mindful of its consequences. Do not publish sexually explicit images or videos, such as those with nudity or graphic sex acts.
4. Threats: Kynkyny Media want its users to feel safe on the Website. Do not use threatening language or otherwise post threats on this Website.
5. Illegal Activities: The Website is not to be used or intended to be used to commit fraud or for any other unlawful purposes or promotion of dangerous or illegal activities. Do not engage in such activities on the Website.
6. Identity: Kynkyny Media is a community that encourages talent and gives such talent a platform, exposure and viewership. It is therefore, a platform where creative people connect and share using their real identities. When you represent yourself accurately on the Website, you are helping to build trust and safety for everyone. Identity theft, creating multiple accounts, or falsely representing an organization undermines this trust. Therefore, please provide correct and true information about yourself at all times including if and when you create an account on the Website or while interacting with other individuals on the Website. You can use parody or satire to make a point, but be sure that you aren’t misleading others about your true identity.
7. Personal and Confidential Information: Kynkyny Media does not encourage unauthorized publishing of people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, driver’s and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible. You are required to desist from the same.
8. Phishing, Spam and Malware: Do not upload or share any content with malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt the services on the Website or harm others. Do not engage in password phishing, spamming other users or using automated means to perform actions such as creating new profiles, sending messages, creating new communities, etc.
On receiving a complaint on any of the above grounds, the measures that Kynkyny Media may take include (without limitation):
a. Removing the material/ content;
b. Restricting access to that content by limiting who can view the content, such as through a warning page prior to viewing the material;
d. Reporting the violation to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
You may disagree with certain material or find it to be inappropriate. However, Kynkyny Media understands that users have many different points of view. Kynkyny Media takes this into consideration when reviewing reports of abuse and may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific considerations or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content. Although not all reports will result in action, Kynkyny Media does rely on the users to identify and report material that may be violating Kynkyny Media’s policies. So please continue keeping Kynkyny Media informed of any potential abuse.
In addition to the above, Kynkyny Media is also concerned about infringement of intellectual property rights. Kynkyny Media requests you to respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. Before uploading and sharing content on the Website, please be sure you have the right to do so. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more details on this issue. In order to report infringement of your copyright in any content available on the Website, please see the section below on Take Down Notice and provide us with the necessary information to help us identify and take down the infringing content.
Take Down Notice
If you are the owner of copyright in any the content available on the Website and uploaded without your consent, or you believe that your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to Kynkyny Media’s Grievance Officer / Copyright Agent:
1. A statement identifying that you have found specific content on the Website,e.g., video/ audio content, which you believe infringes your copyright;
2. The title and description of the content, as available on the Website, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available along with any other information to identify the content;
3. Description of the content/work, the copyright in which belongs to you, and which you believe has been infringed along with adequate information to establish that you are the owner or exclusive licensee of copyright in such content/work. In case this information is available on the Internet, please send Kynkyny Media a link to the same;
4. The country in which your copyright applies;
5. An explanation on how the content available on the Website infringes your copyright in the content/work owned by you, and that such infringement is not covered by any exceptions to infringement of copyright under the Copyright Act;
6. Your contact information so that Kynkyny Media can get in touch with you (email address is preferred);
7. Information regarding the person who is responsible for uploading the infringing copy/ content, if available;
8. Your contact information which Kynkyny Media can pass on to the submitter of the concerned content, so that he/she can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred);
9. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, such as his agent) and is not otherwise permitted by law;
10. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
11. An undertaking that you shall file an infringement suit in a competent court of law against the person responsible for uploading the infringing copy of any content and produce the order of the competent court within twenty-one days of providing Kynkyny Media with this information.
Please affix the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Grievance Officer / Copyright Agent
Kynkyny Media Private Limited
Address: 104 Embassy Square, 148 Infantry Road, Bangalore 560001
By email: email@example.com
Please note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
After submitting a copyright infringement notification, if you realize that you have misidentified the content or if you decide to change your mind, you may retract the copyright take down notice and the claims sent to Kynkyny Media by sending an email to Kynkyny Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving the information, Kynkyny Media may, within thirty-six hours, if satisfied from the details provided by you that the copy of the work is an infringing copy, take measures to refrain from facilitating access to such content for twenty-one days from the date of receipt of the complaint or till Kynkyny Media receives an order from a competent court restraining Kynkyny Media from providing access to the infringing content, whichever is earlier. Kynkyny Media shall also display a notice stating the reasons for restricting access to the infringing content.
If you do not provide Kynkyny Media with an order from a competent court, Kynkyny Media may resume providing access to the content and shall not be obliged to respond to any further notice from you in respect of the same content at the same location.
Any person who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please contact a lawyer.
The Grievance Agent / Copyright Agent should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring on the Website or on websites linked to or from the Website.
Kynkyny Media takes reports of abuse or any kind of harassment very seriously. If you believe that someone is violating any of the above criteria or any other policies of Kynkyny Media, please send an email to Kynkyny Media at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2014, Kynkyny Media Private Limited